DONOVAN & ASSOCIATES has consulted in a wide range of areas.
Noel Bushnell wrote in Australian Business in January 1988: ‘Studying history is anything but a wallow in nostalgia. History underpins cultures, helps you find your place in the world and where you might be going, in companies no less than anywhere else’.
- Corporate, institutional and biographical history
- Regional and local history
- Oral history projects
- Heritage survey and heritage assessment
- Site documentation
- Cultural tourism
- Archives and records management
- Litigation support
- Preparation and editing of reports and manuscripts
- Management of book production
- Public relations, display and education
- Multi-media projects